The green valley is covered with olive groves, offering an iconic view of the island from the terrace and the balconies of the different villas. The villas are of Category B standard and well maintained and all facing the Ionian Sea. The villas are light and airy and located close to two beaches, Monodendri and Glyfada Beach, 2 swimming pools, with terrace and bar and the Glyfada Beach Taverna near the sea. It has also a museum and tennis.
From the beautiful terrace and balconies, the guests can boost their mornings by cherishing the feel of nature all around, overlooking the scenic views and the beaches inviting you for refreshing dives and aquatic bliss.
Glyfada beach villas have a lot for you to offer and to make your holidays much exotic. The natural and peaceful surroundings of Glyfada Beach villas combined with the friendly and hospitable atmosphere are the elements that make a difference. Please note: Due to its layout Glyfada Beach villas is not suitable for disabled, guests with mobility problems and families with infants.
The facilities of Glyfada include:
- Two beaches
- Greek Tavern, serving local specialties
- 2 Swimming pools with sun loungers and bar (1 swimming pool with Jacuzzi)
- Sunbeds & umbrellas
- Tennis court (approx. Euro 10,00 per hour)
- Shuttle to Lakka (1x per week) with surcharge Euro 2,00 per person one way.
- Με πιστωτική κάρτα
- Με μετρητά στην έδρα της επιχείρησης
- Κατάθεση σε τραπεζικό λογαριασμό